Tuesday 4 January 2011

Photo Gallery

 My first ever birthday day card from Moonpig, given to me by a special friend!
All of us in a collage
 I spent the Christmas and New Year with the family in Derby. I was there for two weeks and had a fantastic time with the grandchildren too. Went to Theirry's 3rd party and what fun, came home exhausted.
Had a meal at the Sizzling pub the food was fantastic. The whole family went too...... http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/thestensonfieldsstensonfields/
I have been spoilt rotten and the grandchildren keep asking me to stay here forever.  Only if I didn't have other commitments. When was the last time I heard someone want me so much - I feel so loved and wanted and helps me escape the pressures of life. I truely and simply enjoy being around my family,just to enjoy the shouting and screaming and wanting music brings colour and energy to my daily routine.  This week we had;

  • Natasha Bedinfield
  • The wanted
  • King of Leon
  • Figadj's jingle
  • The script
  • Blackeyed peas
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Trinity band


Whatever your style is the children and auntie covered it in opera.

 My daughter Figadj is a great artist this is a cartoon caricature of me and my baby Dee
Me and Figa's cartoon image.

Happy New Year to you all
How to avoid a cold

  • Good personal hygiene is important
  • Don't touch your nose or eyes with your fingers
  • Avoid crowded places if possible
  • Wash your hands when you get home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Love it!! Figa It Out x

--Sean said...

If someone sends you a late birthday card I hope you give them a good telling off !! I don't know some people.

Anonymous said...

I loved the card so much didn't dare tell my friend off. Besides it was my first ever moonpig card. I hope next time it arrives on time